Human Capital Planning and Due Diligence – Venture Capital & Private Equity
About Confidas People
Confidas People is a leading, independent consultancy specialising in Management Team Due Diligence and Human Capital Planning to support Venture Capital and Private Equity investment. Founded in 2017, we have been experiencing consistent year on year growth, and are now looking to add to the team to improve our capability and capacity to provide trusted advisory services to our valued clients. We operate exclusively on behalf of venture capital and private equity firms, engaging with C-suite executives of ambitious, dynamic companies, and as a result, all projects are fast paced and demanding, but equally rewarding and stimulating.
About the role
Working alongside the directors of the business, you will initially be responsible for supporting projects and eventually leading projects. This is a key role in helping not only the delivery of our work, but also in the growth of the business. Every engagement we work on is bespoke and we work on deals ranging from £1m to in excess of £150m, all across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
The role will consist of a combination of the following:
- Profiling individuals and teams using a range of psychometric assessment tools
- Interviewing senior management team members
- 360 review
- Information gathering and analysis
- Client feedback and advice, making evidence based recommendations
- Report writing
About the candidate
Our work is very niche and specialist, therefore we do not expect potential candidates to have exact experience of what we do. We have diverse backgrounds ourselves and understand the value of transferrable skills and experience. We offer full training through in-house, on the job training and externally provided formal courses. There will also be the opportunity to study for appropriate professional qualifications. We are open to considering any candidate who is interested in working within the private equity and venture capital sector, and would be especially interested in hearing from those with the following experience:
- Recruitment & Executive Search
- HR, especially within a fast growth venture capital or private equity backed business
- Business or Organisational Psychology
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Comfortable managing tight deadlines and working under time pressure
- Confident operating at a senior level
- Proactive and collaborative
This is not an entry level or graduate position, and due to the senior level we operate at, previous work experience that offers transferrable skills is essential. Following the recent year we have made the decision to continue to work remotely for the foreseeable future. This role is UK based. This is an employed position, however part time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you would like to apply, please send a CV with covering letter to [email protected]